Confirming the Called
1. Meeting some great new friends.
2. Meeting with trustees and the excitement they radiated towards God's call on our lives.
3. Seeing family and friends and seeing their joy for what God is doing.
6. Shedding tears for the lost once again and remembering that it is not about us but about YHWH.
I second all that Adam has shared and rejoice in all that God has done, is doing and will continue to do!
A few other thoughts that came to my mind this week is the many sacrifices. Thinking about our family and friends that are so supportive, yet I know the sacrifice they make in releasing us to God's will. They are allowing us to leave them for years at a time not knowing what's to come, but trusting God to do great and mighty things in each of our lives. Thank y'all for letting us go.
Pray for us as we take the following steps of:
1. Finishing strong what God has called us to do here and now.
2. Packing and preparing to live almost 9,000 miles away
3. Yearning to be able to reach the Antandroy people for Christ. Knowing how to do that and what to say.
4. Saying good-bye for now to so many people that have been a vital part of this process and will continue to go with us through prayer and support.