Reflections

As I have been reflecting on our journey thus far, I am in awe of God's timing.  In those days when we wondered if we would ever be headed over seas, God revealed Romans 11:29 to me, which says, "Gods gifts and His call are irrevocable."  And of course, Isaiah 55:8-9 always brings peace of mind.  (“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.)  Finally, my lifelong verse, Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and future."  There have been so many Scriptures that I have been pondering in my heart.  God is faithful to His Word and "will make known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure." (Eph. 1:9) 

As we have been praying for the Antandroy people, God keeps confirming our call to reach them for Christ!  There are people we have been coming into contact with over the past few months that have connections in one way or another to Mada.  It just gets us more excited to follow His will for our lives.  In a story I read recently about missionaries in Africa, prayers were answered before they were even asked and Isaiah 65:24 reigns true, "Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear."  Isn't it encouraging that before we even know what to ask for, God is already making provisions?  How Great is Our God!

Praise Him that he makes the boundary lines fall for us all IN PLEASANT PLACES! (Psalm 16:6)  No better place to be than in the center of God's will!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Time to Come Home

Walking By Faith...through a Never-ending Storm

Short but Packed